Dawningmoon has nominated my blog for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you for your support and the nomination. What a lovely surprise it was. And a big thumbs up to the creator of this award, Okotoenigma .
-Put the award logo on your blog
-List the rules
-Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
-Mention the creator of the award and link it to their blog
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-Nominating between ten and twenty bloggers
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
-Ask your nominees five questions
-Share a link to your best/favourite post that you have written
3 things about myself:
- I am a great believer in love but feel that way too many people restrict themselves by having too strong an idea of who the perfect person for them is, from looks to personality and even location. With billions of people in the world why assume the perfect person for you lives in a certain radius from you. A person should fall in love with their eyes closed, fall in love with a person’s soul not how they look in yoga pants.
- I love to travel and have an extensive travel bucket list but at the same time I love to be able to stay home and be left alone to do my own thing, no visitors or distractions. I put this down to my ambivert personality 😉
- My nickname (at work) is Jillizana – an “Africanised” version of my name.
Questions from the lovely Dawningmoon:
- Which is a character that you wish to know the most? I would have to say the intensely intellectual Sherlock Holmes.
- What do you think is the most powerful superpower in the world? In my part of the world politics unfortunately holds all the power. If we are talking the Marvel or DC world… I would have to go with Dr Strange’s mental powers.
- Which do you prefer: your book or series getting a movie adaptation or a TV adaption? For my current WIP it would have to be a movie adaptation. I would love to see it brought to life on the big screen and can even picture the actors and actresses who would fit the different characters perfectly.
- How do you visualise your book? From the original concept to its current, it has grown and changed on many levels. It has evolved from a flirty romance to something much deeper and darker with a lot more depth.
- What inspires you the most? People inspire me. Their individuality and quirks. All the little things that makes a person who they are.
Here are my five questions:
- Which book has influenced you most in life and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- If you could time travel, where/when would you go?
- Who is your favourite character, book, movie or tv?
- Which is the one word in your vocabulary that you use excessively?
Here are my ten nominees:
My Favourite post so far:
And just because I love a good quote: